Suspension & Steering Repairs in Del City, OK
Whether you need a new alignment or an entire overhaul of your suspension system, Mike’s Auto can help. We’ll inspect your suspension and steering systems to determine what needs to be fixed, and work diligently to get the job done quickly and correctly. If you’re experiencing any problems in this area, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
A misaligned steering wheel can cause your car to pull to one side or the other, making it difficult to keep on a straight path. This can lead to accidents, and it’s important to get your alignment fixed as soon as you notice the problem.
Your car’s suspension system is in charge of keeping it smooth and stable on the road. If you’re experiencing difficulty controlling your car or if it feels like it’s bouncing around too much, you may need suspension repairs. A faulty suspension can make your car difficult to control, and it can lead to more serious problems down the road.
Common Suspension and Steering Issues
There are several types of suspension and steering problems that people can experience. Some of the most common include:
- Misaligned Steering Wheel: This is when your steering wheel is not aligned properly, causing your car to pull to one side of the road or the other. This can be dangerous and should be fixed as soon as you notice the problem.
- Faulty Suspension: This is when your car’s suspension system is not working correctly. This can make your car difficult to control and can lead to more serious problems down the road.
- Worn Out Suspension Components: Over time, your car’s suspension components can wear out and need to be replaced. This includes things like shocks, struts, and springs.
At Mike’s Auto, we understand how important it is to have a safe and reliable car that won’t give you any surprise mishaps on the road. If you’re having trouble with your suspension or steering, we’ll do everything we can to get it fixed quickly and efficiently. Call us today for a suspension repair appointment!
Preventing Suspension and Steering Problems
- Check your tires regularly: Your tires play a big role in how your car drives. If they’re not inflated properly, they can throw off your car’s alignment and cause other problems. Check your tire pressure (PSI) regularly and keep them inflated to the proper level.
- Rotate your tires: Over time, your tires will wear down unevenly. This can lead to problems with your suspension and steering. To help prevent this, be sure to rotate your tires on a regular basis. This will help them wear down evenly and last longer.
Don’t let suspension or steering problems go unchecked. Bring your car to Mike’s Auto for expert steering and suspension repair in Del City, OK. Give us a call today!
Mike's Auto Diagnostic & Repair:
Helping Your Car Stay Healthy!
Financing Available Through